100% bezpečný platobný systém
Zaplatiť v eurách
Sa predalo cez 3,5 milión vstupeniek
1. Moulin Rougeem Moulin Rouge, tue, 18 feb 2020 - sun, 16 aug 2020
Od 94,90 €
2. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineem Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, mon, 17 feb 2020 - tue, 16 feb 2021
Od 61,20 €
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourem , tue, 18 feb 2020 - tue, 16 feb 2021
Od 51,90 €
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineem Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, mon, 17 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
Od 23,30 €
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitem Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, mon, 17 feb 2020 - sun, 10 may 2020
Od 65,80 €
6. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseem Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, mon, 17 feb 2020 - tue, 16 feb 2021
Od 44,90 €
7. Orsay Museum: Skip the lineem Orsay Museum: Skip the line, tue, 18 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
Od 20,60 €
8. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineem Arc De Triomphe, fri, 21 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
Od 15,60 €
9. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineem Musée d'Orsay, fri, 21 feb 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
Od 19,00 €
10. Moulin Rouge & Seine cruiseem Moulin Rouge & Seine cruise, mon, 17 feb 2020 - tue, 16 feb 2021
Od 164,60 €
Lido de Paris
- Experience the impressive new show at Lido de Paris
- Choose between show and champagne or show and dinner
- Let yourself be entertained by a French cabaret that's out of this world
Incredible energy has gone into assembling an international team of performers, dancers, musicians and designers to produce a show that is packed with artistic and technical innovation.
Somewhere between dream and reality, you will discover a Paris that you had never imagined existed.
We sell tickets to show & champagne and to dinner & show.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Lido de Paris.
When does the show start?
The show run daily at 9 PM and 11 PM. If you choose tickets with dinner, then your dinner will be served at 7 PM and the show will begin at 9 PM.
Whether you choose to book tickets with or without dinner it is a good idea to be at Moulin Rouge half an hour prior to the show starts.
How long does the show last?
The show lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, the dress code is casual and business casual. Tie, suits or dress are optional. Jeans, shorts, sneakers are not permitted.
Are children allowed?
Lido de Paris is not suitable for children, and children under 4 years old are not allowed.
- Lido de Paris is very popular, and can often be sold out Friday and Saturday months ahead. So the sooner you book the better the chances are you can get tickets. If you can visit Lido de Paris other days than Fridays and Saturdays you might consider this to better your chances of getting tickets.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 192 reviews
"The Lido de Paris was fun, organized, a pleasure to watch, and entertaining!"
"Härlig show! Alla platser har bra sikt..."
Mats mon, 2 dec 2019
"Super flot show med masser af overraskelser"
Lone mon, 9 sep 2019
Tomasz wed, 21 aug 2019
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 1 hours 45 minutes
You can choose between three different ticket options:
Show only, Show with a glass of champagne or Show and dinner.
With Show and dinner you can choose between four different menu options:
Soirée Plume: 3-course dinner. Drinks not included.
Soirée Etoile: 3-course dinner. A glass of champagne or wine included.
Soirée Champs-Elysées: 3-course prestige dinner. Half a bottle of champagne or wine included.
Soirée Triomphe: 3-course gastronomy dinner. Half a bottle of champagne or wine included.
There's also a Children's menu.
Lido de Paris
116 Av. des Champs-Élysées 75008 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.