100% bezpečný platobný systém
Zaplatiť v eurách
Sa predalo cez 3,5 milión vstupeniek
1. 100 Highlights Cruiseem 100 Highlights Cruise, mon, 9 dec 2019 - mon, 7 dec 2020
Od 24,80 €
2. Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdamem Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdam, mon, 9 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Od 21,70 €
3. Amsterdam Dinner Cruiseem Amsterdam Dinner Cruise, th, 12 dec 2019 - sun, 15 mar 2020
Od 109,60 €
4. Pizza Cruise Amsterdamem Pizza Cruise Amsterdam, tue, 10 dec 2019 - wed, 18 mar 2020
Od 50,20 €
5. Cocktail Cruiseem Cocktail Cruise, th, 12 dec 2019 - sun, 15 mar 2020
Od 49,30 €
6. Amsterdam City Tourem Amsterdam City Tour, wed, 11 dec 2019 - wed, 18 mar 2020
Od 25,80 €
7. Charm of Hollandem Charm of Holland , th, 12 dec 2019 - mon, 16 mar 2020
Od 122,60 €
8. Dutch Masters and Marvelsem Dutch Masters and Marvels, sun, 15 dec 2019 - sun, 15 mar 2020
Od 118,50 €
9. Grand Hollandem Grand Holland , th, 12 dec 2019 - tue, 17 mar 2020
Od 91,70 €
10. Full day trip to Brusselsem Full day trip to Antwerp and Brussels , fri, 13 dec 2019 - fri, 13 mar 2020
Od 87,60 €
Amsterdam Walking Tour
Join us on a tour through the most famous parts of Amsterdam! Experience the popular neighborhood 'de Jordaan', Dam Square, The 'Begijnhof' and of course the Red Light District.
- 2.5 hour walking tour with a guide
- Experience Amsterdam on foot
- Enjoy a typical Dutch snack
Experience Amsterdam on Foot
We begin the tour with a walk through the popular neighborhood 'de Jordaan', where once the typical folk culture flourished in the narrow streets and small town houses.
Then we move on to Dam Square and the magnificent palace, the real heart of Amsterdam. We continue one to the 'Begijnhof', an inner city courtyard with dwellings from the 16th century, remains an interesting part of Amsterdam with its unique atmosphere. At the 'Begijnhof' you will find the imposing and restored wooden house that dates back to 1528, and is thereby one of the oldest houses in the Netherlands.
This tour would not be complete without a visit to the Red Light District - 'de Wallen'. It is one of the most fascinating parts of the Netherlands.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Lindbergh Excursions office. Please show up 15 minutes before departure.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 2.5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-13. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Print out voucher
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Amsterdam Walking Tour
Damrak 26 1021 LJ Amsterdam
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.