100% bezpečný platobný systém
Zaplatiť v eurách
Sa predalo cez 3,5 milión vstupeniek
1. Disneyland® by busem Disneyland® by bus, mon, 16 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Od 139,20 €
2. Disneyland Paris - 1 Day / 2 Parks (Low season days)em Disneyland Paris - 1 Day / 2 Parks (Low season days) , mon, 16 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Od 107,50 €
3. Disneyland Paris: Skip The Lineem Disneyland Paris, tue, 17 dec 2019 - fri, 31 jan 2020
Od 64,70 €
4. Big Bus Tours Parisem Big Bus Tours Paris, mon, 16 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
Od 22,60 €
5. Moulin Rougeem Moulin Rouge, mon, 16 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Od 94,90 €
6. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineem Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, mon, 16 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Od 61,20 €
7. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourem , mon, 16 dec 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
Od 51,90 €
8. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineem Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, mon, 16 dec 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
Od 23,30 €
9. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitem Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, mon, 16 dec 2019 - wed, 11 mar 2020
Od 65,80 €
10. Lido de Parisem Lido de Paris, mon, 16 dec 2019 - mon, 14 dec 2020
Od 87,60 €
Disneyland Paris - 1 Day (Low season days)
Enjoy a full day of magical fun in Disneyland Paris! Meet all the beloved Disney characters, enjoy the thrilling rides, admire the impressive parades and much, much more. Book your tickets before you leave home and avoid the long lines!
- Experience the magic at Disneyland Paris
- Skip the line with prebooked tickets
- Try all the fun rides
- See the fantastic shows and street parades
- Enjoy free entrance for children under age 3
What can I expect?
Enjoy a Maigcal Day at Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris is located 32 kilometers east of the center of Paris, and it is the most visited theme park in all of France and Europe. Here fairytales come to life across five incredible lands filled with classic attractions, fun rides, incredible shows and impressive street parades.
If you want to visit Disneyland Paris, but want to avoid the long lines to the ticket office, then make sure to book from home!
If you can't find tickets for the date you are looking for here, please check under normal season days here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets to your original tickets before visiting the park.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance ticket to Disneyland Paris is valid for one full day, so you can come when the parks opens and leave when it closes again at night.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge