1. Moulin Rouge
Od € 99.8
Od € 99.8
Od € 62.4
Od € 45.7
Od € 20
Od € 89.3
Od € 16.8
Od € 68.3
Od € 115.3
Od € 17.9
Od € 44.7
Skip the line with your tickets bought from home and quickly gain access to the world-famous Louvre museum, located in the heart of Paris on the banks of the Seine.
- Visit the world-famous art museum Louvre
- Skip the line with pre-booked tickets
- Enjoy the incredible masterpieces
- Bring your children under age 18 free of charge
- Rent an audio guide and learn more (€5)
Explore the World-Famous Museum
Previously a residence for the King of France, the Louvre is now the most-visited museum in Paris and one of the most famous internationally. Admire the glass pyramid at the museum entrance, from here you'll directly reach the main lobby.
Your ticket gives you open access to artwork of varying styles from many different eras, completed in numerous countries the world over. Among them, you will find:
- The Mona Lisa, Leonardo Da Vinci's prized work.
- Venus de Milo, a sculpture representing the deity Aphrodite—or Venus in Roman mythology—which was discovered in the Cyclades.
- Winged Victory of Samothrace, a Greek sculpture representing the deity Nike posed on a ship's bow.
- Marriage at Cana, the largest painting in the Louvre. The work of Paul Véronèse, it depicts Christ as he performs his first miracle.
After your visit, you can wander through the Tuileries gardens to Place de la Concorde. If you decide to continue your stroll down the Champs-Élysées, you should definitely visit the Arc de Triomphe at the end of the avenue.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets to your original tickets before visiting the Louvre Museum.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Louvre Museum are valid on the date and time you choose.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge