100% bezpečný platobný systém
Zaplatiť v eurách
Sa predalo cez 3,5 milión vstupeniek
1. Moulin Rougeem Moulin Rouge, sat, 25 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Od 94,90 €
2. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineem Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sun, 24 jan 2021
Od 61,20 €
3. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineem Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
Od 23,30 €
4. Hop-On Hop-Off Parisem Hop-On Hop-Off Paris, sat, 25 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Od 33,00 €
5. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseem Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, sun, 26 jan 2020 - sun, 24 jan 2021
Od 17,60 €
6. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineem Arc De Triomphe, th, 30 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
Od 15,60 €
7. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseem Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sun, 24 jan 2021
Od 44,90 €
8. Lido de Parisem Lido de Paris, sun, 26 jan 2020 - sun, 24 jan 2021
Od 87,60 €
9. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineem Musée d'Orsay, th, 30 jan 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
Od 19,00 €
10. Versailles: Skip the line - All Inclusive pass w. garden visit - 1 dayem Versailles: One-day pass with skip the line & gardens, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
Od 19,60 €
Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tour
Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower and gain access to the first and second floor. On this self-guided tour you can download an audio guide, through which you learn about the architecture and history of the Eiffel Tower. All of this happens at night. This way you get the perfect view over the beautiful city of Paris by night, where the street lamps makes the city shine.
- Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower
- Gain access to the first and second floor
- Get a self-guided tour about the architecture and history
- Listen to an audio guide through a mobile app
- See the breathtaking view over Paris by night
What can I expect?
Paris is a beautiful city - and with a beautiful city comes stunning monuments. One of them is the Eiffel Tower.
The Eiffel Tower gets about seven million visitors per year. One does not wonder why: It is a breathtaking monument and it reaches into sky and up over the rooftops of Paris. Imagine getting a complete overview of the city by being up so high that you can see just about everything! Now that view is something you have the chance to see - by night!
You visit both the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower. On the second floor you get the panoramic view over Paris by night, while you learn all about the fascinating history of the Eiffel Tower. The audio guide will also point out some of the other monuments, which you can see from up here. On your way down you stop at the first floor, where you look down through the glass floor: You are 57 meters from the ground! Make sure you don't get dizzy!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
When does the tour start?
You choose at which time slot you wish to visit the Eiffel Tower.
Is there a guide, I'm supposed to meet?
Yes, at the meeting point you will meet your guide, who leads you to the Eiffel Tower. From this point on the tour is with an audio guide. You download the app and then listen to the audio guide on your phone, as you explore the Eiffel Tower.
- Note that you still have to go through the security check, where there can be a queue.
- Non-foldable strollers and suitcases are not allowed in the Eiffel Tower.
Infant (0-3): Free
Please check calender for date and time.
Fantastic: 4.8 – 5 reviews
"The directions were bad and the customer service!"
Quan tue, 1 oct 2019
"It was an amazing experience. Wish i had booked to get to the summit"
Carol sun, 29 sep 2019
Eiffel Tower 2nd floor skip the line tickets
"Olimme kiitollisia päästämään tornin 2 kerrokseen , varsinkin mahdollisuudesta ohittaa jonot."
Ion sun, 27 oct 2019
"Wszystko przebiegło pomyślnie, polecam"
Katarzyna sun, 20 oct 2019
Carlo tue, 13 aug 2019
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 2 hours
Please check calender for date and time.
- Skip the line-tickets to the Eiffel Tower.
- Access to the tower in the evening.
- A downloadable audio guide.
36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.